I lost a TF!!!!
I know my machine "Torbenskværn" was ready to report the TF of
M19.875.7* today.
It now has started M19.917.917.
It never wrote the prime.log and it never was credited upon my account,
and I don't have prime.spl for that result.
What happened?
Don't tell me the "æ" matters. I have results for that machine during
the past 2,5 years - no problems.
Of course I can back up to immediately before, I guess at 85% of 66 bit;
and I will.

This starts an another discussion:

What happens to that amount of work done to a factor that I some time
gets after someone else has brought it from 58 bits up to 64 or 65 where
I get the assignment?
It seems to me this is just "forgotten" work. Why don't we donate it to
the challenge account?

have a very niceday
tsc

PS.: Though I don't like TeamPrimeRib because they are so fast I can't
catch up, I'm still amazed of their site. Go visit
http://www.teamprimerib.com. The graphs are wonderful! And so the 7-days
producers and the 30-days producers lists. Very good work, guys! Besides
you smatch me out by a factor of at least 11. :-(