:) Thanks... the 486/50 in question used to run but it and some others
had not been working on prime recently as I had started to run into
system errors as the versions got newer.

So I though with the new 22.9.1 why not give it a shot.  The strange
thing (as reported in a separate post) is that after a day and a half
the 2250 went away and it got an assignment.   When I started up a
second one yesterday it got an assignment right away. (about 3 hrs after
the 1st had gotten one)...

SO I am glad they are useful again.. even with a 6 or 7 month factor
time frame.

:) ... We just keep trucking along.
regards to all...
Michael..