At 02:08 PM 10/28/2002 -0500, Nathan Russell wrote:
However, when I tried to run a torture test to verify that everything
was okay, I saw Prime95 suddenly allocate over 200 MB of memory for no
apparent reason, and the computer began thrashing.
Late version 22 executables use lots of memory to run the torture test.
It uses the maximum of the daytime and nighttime memory values that
you specified in Options/CPU.  Since this causes thrashing, I'd reduce
those values.  If those values are already small then let me know as you've
uncovered a bug.