At 07:19 PM 11/5/2002 +0000, Brian J. Beesley wrote:
One thing you might consider - when you change to v22.11, check out your
results file. If you have a P-1 run logged on an exponent you haven't yet
started LL/DC testing, make it run the P-1 again (change the ,1 at the end of
the assignment line in worktodo.ini to ,0).
I'd actually recommend not doing the P-1 again. If you are using enough
memory to run both P-1 stages, then the bug did not affect stage 1 but did
affect stage 2.

If you run only stage 1 of P-1, then the bug would cause no factors to be found.
In this case, you might consider re-running P-1 again as Brian suggests (but
only if you used 22.10 dated after Sept 28).

 I did this on my own system & have been rewarded with _two_ factors found -
This is way above expectations!   Nevertheless, I'm always happy to get the
factors.