On 03.08.2016 23:28, Jose Fonseca wrote:

Hi,

> There are minor inconsistencies.  For example, it doesn't support
> __func__,  but doing
>
>   #define __func__ __FUNCTION__
>
> suffices to make __func__ work compatible.

Wait a second ... IIRC, __FUNCTION__ was a non-standard gcc'ism - now
msvc support that, but lacks the standardized __func__ ? Seriously ?

> Also MSVC C++ doesn't support many C99 that are not part of C++.  Where
> as GNU C++ munches all.

grmpf!

by the way: what's the exact reason for using msvc instead of gcc on
win32 ?

>> hmm, I dont have any msvc here (actually, no windows at all), but I
>> could prepare patches, which other people could test.
>
> You could make a fork on github and then register with AppVeyor.

yeah, already got it running.

can I also deploy it to some VM there and log in via VNC ?

--mtx