Am 01.09.2016 um 05:28 schrieb Michel Dänzer:
On 31/08/16 06:53 PM, Nayan Deshmukh wrote:
Hi Christian,

You missed a few things in the merge. I will send in the updated patch.

I looked at the code in vl_winsys.c and vl_winsys3.c and also
at the code in presentation.c where delayed rendering is used. I was trying
to compile using vl_dri3_screen_create() but its giving me some error. I
will look into the error tonight. My hardware has PRIME configuration. So
is my hardware suitable for it?
The code in vl_winsys_dri3.c doesn't support PRIME yet. Might not be too
hard to add though. Grep for "is_different_gpu". Leo might have done
some work on this, so coordinate with him before spending too much
effort on this.

Thanks for the note, I assumed Leo already implemented that, but wasn't 100% sure.

Nayan since you are one of the few contributors with a prime configuration I think it would make sense for you to hack on this first.

Would also help getting you into the code and a bit more into the stack in general.

Regards,
Christian.