Hi,

On 21.10.2016 14:07, Tapani Pälli wrote:
I did run some valgrind comparisons with gfxbench4, your branch against
Mesa master. I did not spot anything obvious related to ralloc.

On i965 there's a huge load of invalid writes's and read's in general
but this happens on master as well so maybe these are not 'valid hits'.

I don't see those with master from 3 weeks ago. Did you remember to compile libdrm with Valgrind headers present, so that buffer allocs are annotated for Valgrind?

There's also some leaks both with master and your branch but your branch
has less, so it seems to fix some things.

        - Eero