On Feb 14, 2017 11:13 AM, "Emil Velikov" <emil.l.veli...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 14 February 2017 at 18:26, Jason Ekstrand <ja...@jlekstrand.net> wrote:
> This changes the way anv_entrypoints_gen.py works from generating a
> table containing every single entrypoint in the XML to just the ones
> that we actually need.  There's no reason for us to burn entrypoint
> table space on a bunch of NV extensions we never plan to implement.

JFYI: Tapani mentioned that the conversion to XML 'magically' got
things working on Android-ia.
Might be worth checking if the latter requires (and/or uses ?) some
other extensions/entry points.

I have no idea what's going on with android.  If they need another
entrypoint or two, it should be easy enough to AF them to the whitelist.