On 17/03/17 18:38, Michel Dänzer wrote:
On 17/03/17 09:02 AM, Timothy Arceri wrote:
Fixes a bunch of piglit crashes that hit an assert() when trying
to delete the framebuffer. The assert() was triggered because
WinSysDrawBuffer was set to NULL before glDeleteFramebuffers()
was called.

Tested-by: Michel Dänzer <michel.daen...@amd.com>

With this patch, the remaining regressions with mesa_glthread=true vs
without for piglit gpu.py are 3 crashes and 14 failures for me. Are you
seeing the same?

I'm seeing 3 crashes 9 failures but some of those are the timeing tests which are always intermittent.

I think the remaining crashes are fixed by: https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/144285/

I think I'll just push that one after all.