On 20/03/17 06:40 AM, Timothy Arceri wrote:
> On 17/03/17 18:38, Michel Dänzer wrote:
>> On 17/03/17 09:02 AM, Timothy Arceri wrote:
>>> Fixes a bunch of piglit crashes that hit an assert() when trying
>>> to delete the framebuffer. The assert() was triggered because
>>> WinSysDrawBuffer was set to NULL before glDeleteFramebuffers()
>>> was called.
>>
>> Tested-by: Michel Dänzer <michel.daen...@amd.com>
>>

>> With this patch, the remaining regressions with mesa_glthread=true vs
>> without for piglit gpu.py are 3 crashes and 14 failures for me. Are you
>> seeing the same?
>>

> I'm seeing 3 crashes 9 failures but some of those are the timeing tests
> which are always intermittent.

As discussed on IRC: The

 glx@glx_arb_sync_control@timing *

tests produce unstable results, apparently due to a test bug:

 <ickle> it doesn't align the first wait to a vblank

However, with mesa_glthread=true these tests consistently fail for me,
which is probably a glthread bug.

Possibly related, glx@glx-swap-event_async also fails.

I'm also still seeing crashes with

spec@!opengl 1.1@fdo23670-drawpix_stencil