Am 11.08.2017 um 14:32 schrieb Emil Velikov:
Hi Gurkirpal,

Thanks for working on this. I believe Christian has some good points.
There's only one small question + suggestion from me.

On 11 August 2017 at 05:31, Gurkirpal Singh <gurkirpal...@gmail.com> wrote:

+    PKG_CHECK_MODULES([OMX_TIZONIA], [libtizonia >=
$LIBOMXIL_TIZONIA_REQUIRED])
+    PKG_CHECK_MODULES([OMX_TIZILHEADERS], [tizilheaders >=
$LIBOMXIL_TIZONIA_REQUIRED])
+    PKG_CHECK_MODULES([OMX_TIZPLATFORM], [libtizplatform >=
$LIBOMXIL_TIZONIA_REQUIRED])
I cannot find any tizonia packages for Debian, Fedora or Arch - are there any?

Well Ubuntu/Debian can be found here https://github.com/tizonia/tizonia-openmax-il

AFAICT all the three dependencies are always used together. Thus one
can fold the separate PKG_CHECK_MODULES into one.

Well autohell is among the darkest black magic you can find in the Linux ecosystem. So please throw actual code lines :)

Christian.

Thanks
Emil