+Jose & Brian

I'm not personally opposed but I also can't remember the last time I had to fix the scons build. I think it's been years. Maybe that's because I don't work on GL anymore? In any case, I don't know that it's really costing us that much given that basically none of the drivers actually build with it. But fat meh, I guess.

--Jason