Hi,

If I want to implement some OpesnGL function , say glLoadIdentity.
When I see the function declaration in Mesa or OpenGL its usually defined as :

WINGDIAPI void APIENTRY glLoadIdentity (void);

extern PFNGLLOADIDENTITYPROC __gleLoadIdentity;
#define glLoadIdentity __gleLoadIdentity

And on seeing how is this populated in the code I found

__gleLoadIdentity =
(PFNGLLOADIDENTITYPROC)gleIntGetProcAddress("glLoadIdentity");

Can you guys help me in understanding  the function definition of the basic
openGL functions without having to use GetProcAddress ? Or can you suggest an
alternative to how can these OpenGL defined?

Thanks and Regards
Ritvik