hes2 wrote:

> I am developing Mesa drivers for my own 3D accelerator based of an FPGA
> board. Specifically I want to show Quake II as a demo for the hardware.
>
> I've written the multi-texturing hardware, and wish to interface to the
> GL_EXT_multitexture extension. In my setup_DD_pointers what condition
> should I test for ( stored in the GLcontext somewhere ? ) to see whether
> multi-pass texturing is currently active, so I can reconfigure for a
> multi-pass rasterizer.

Multitexturing is fairly complex - there is a lot of state to examine to get it
all right.  Have you got the single-texture case working correctly yet?

What version of Mesa are you building against?

Probably the best advice is to look at the FX driver, and the tests in triangle.c
of whatever version you are developing against.  There you will find two fairly
different approaches to multitexture.

In summary, the ctx->Texture.ReallyEnabled variable is a good place to start, but
you need to track a lot more than this to get everything looking right.

Keith