> Sorry for the delay.  I have to admit I find compressed textures really
> confusing for some reason, and basically do what I can to avoid them...
>
> Have you got an application or Mesa demo which you can point at doing
> the wrong thing?  It'd be easier to work from something like that.

Well I'm not sure if texcmp is broken, I can't test as I'm leaving the
test running for a few days to see if anything falls out, but when it
finishes I'll try and test it again..

I'll probably fix it myself but I doubt I'll get too much time before
6.5.2..

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer
http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied / airlied at skynet.ie
Linux kernel - DRI, VAX / pam_smb / ILUG