On Monday 19 November 2007 12:13:24 pm Ian Romanick wrote:
> I'm trying to build linux-llvm on PowerPC, but it seems that
> TGSI_OPCODE_TXP isn't defined anywhere.  Did someone forget to push a
> commit?

To some extend. Brian removed it (with TGSI semantics TXP was really TEX with
ExtDivide=TGSI_EXTSWIZZLE_W). And I haven't pushed some of the changes from
my Mesa repository (also on gitweb.fdo.org) to Mesa's master repo because
I've been busy with other things.
I'll push the fixes later today. (or you can just remove the "case
TGSI_OPCODE_TXP: break;" for now without any consequences.
That's because samplers aren't working with LLVM right now. I want to try to
bring up i965 driver this week to figure out how to do them, so far I've been
guessing and it's just not the right approach.