On Wednesday 09 December 2009 09:16:57 michal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to merge this branch back to master this week. If anoyone
> could test if the build works on his/her system, it would be nice.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Michal,

I don't see any code in the new branch that handles the #extension directive.
In particular, the old branch had code to support ARB_draw_buffers and
ARB_texture_rectangle.  What's the status of these in glsl-pp-rework-2?

Also, according to the spec for those extensions, they're supposed to #define
their name (i.e. #define GL_ARB_draw_buffers 1)...but I don't see code in
either branch to do this.

--Kenneth