Hi,

there are currently a couple of extensions enabled in the mesa state
tracker which probably shouldn't be. These were moved there by commit
a0ae2ca033ec2024da1e01d1c11c0437837c031b (that is with dri they were
already always enabled before).

Someone knows off-hand which one we can enable or not? I'm going to kill
off EXT_cull_vertex and  TDFX_texture_compression_FXT1, clearly we can't
handle them.
The others in question are
ARB_window_pos
APPLE_client_storage
MESA_pack_invert
NV_vertex_program
NV_vertex_program1_1

(the latter two IIRC the problem was that regs needed to be
zero-initialized)

Currently gallium dri drivers also have ARB_imaging enabled too (via
driInitExtensions()), I think that's not correct neither.

Roland