I actually merged the sw-api-2 branch to master & then deleted the
branch.  Sorry if I surprised you - just trying to avoid having
hundreds of old, dead branches cluttering up the repository.   Usually
after a few weeks go by it's hard to remember which branches are still
active and which can be deleted.

I'll push the fix tomorrow from work.

Keith