I sent patches for some of the warnings I found recently.  Most were
accepted, and one is still under review (for the dri2_glx.c warnings).

Most of the warnings are related to pointer casting, or unreferenced code.
But one of the remaining warnings appears to point to a real issue:
brw_vs_emit.c: In function 'brw_vs_emit':
brw_vs_emit.c:1156: warning: array subscript is above array bounds
c->regs is declared [TGSI_FILE_COUNT][128] , where TGSI_FILE_COUNT = 11
but this line tries to reference c->regs[TGSI_FILE_OUTPUT][VERT_RESULT_PSIZ] ,
   where TGSI_FILE_OUTPUT = 3  and  VERT_RESULT_PSIZ is #defined as 10000 !

 -- Jeff