Hi Chia-I (hope this is the first name),

>I've merged the branch.  All Gallium DRI drivers now use st_api.h
>instead of st_public.h.  If you notice any regression due the merge,
>please let me know so that I can work on it.

The last days I have tested your gallium-st-api-dri GIT branch by
merging into mesa master GIT.
I was testing here with r300g st/dri on an RV515 radeon gfxcard.

So, here is my positive feedback: Works here, lovely.

Even I see OpenArena got a boost from ~25fps (7.8 GIT) to ~32fps
(master GIT incl. gallium-st-api-dri merge)

$ cat oa_benchmark.txt
s...@seduxbox:~/src/anholt_oa-benchmark$ openarena +exec anholt 2>&1 |
egrep -e '[0-9]+ frames'
840 frames 26.3 seconds 31.9 fps 9.0/31.3/90.0/9.9 ms

Thanks for your work!

--
Sedat