Here's a patch to fix bug #32835 (and the corresponding
095-recursive-define test case in glsl/glcpp/tests).

I've tested this patch against all the tests in glsl/glcpp/tests. It
fixes the one bug and doesn't introduce any regressions caught by this
minimal test suite.

If someone could verify with piglit that this patch doesn't break
anything, then that would be helpful. And of course, any review would
be nice as well.

If the patch *does* break anything in piglit, then I'd love to see a
new test case added to glsl/glcpp/tests for that.

Thanks,

-Carl