"With typos fixed"

​
Hi,

I am trying to create tisdk rootfs image for AM335x EVM.

Following are the steps are performed:

git clone git://arago-project.org/git/projects/oe-layersetup.git fido
export
PATH=/opt/fido/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.9-2014.09_linux/bin:$PATH
cd fido
./oe-layersetup.sh -f configs/arago-fido-config.txt
cd build
. conf/setenv
MACHINE=am335x-evm bitbake tisdk-rootfs-image

This gave following error :

NOTE: Started PRServer with DBfile:
/home/ankur/fido/build/cache/prserv.sqlite3, IP: 127.0.0.1, PORT: 53096,
PID: 3653
ERROR: Layer 'networking-layer' depends on layer 'meta-python', but this
layer is not enabled in your configuration

Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

I then added meta-python in bblayers.conf

/home/ankur/fido/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-python \

Again started bitbake
MACHINE=am335x-evm bitbake tisdk-rootfs-image

and got this error

ERROR: ParseError at
/home/ankur/fido/sources/meta-arago/meta-arago-extras/recipes-core/meta/
external-arago-toolchain.bb:1: Could not include required file
recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-package.inc

Summary: There were 3 WARNING messages shown.
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

What wrong am I doing and how to fix it ?

thanks
Ankur




On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Ankur Tyagi <[email protected]>
wrote:

> ​​
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to create tisdk rootfs image for AM335x EVM.
>
> Following are the steps are performed:
>
> git clone git://arago-project.org/git/projects/oe-layersetup.git fido
> export
> PATH=/opt/fido/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.9-2014.09_linux/bin:$PATH
> cd fido
> ./oe-layersetup.sh -f configs/arago-fido-conig.txt
> cd build
> . conf/setenv
> MACHINE=am335-evm bitbake tisdk-rootfs-image
>
> This gave following error :
>
> NOTE: Started PRServer with DBfile:
> /home/ankur/fido/build/cache/prserv.sqlite3, IP: 127.0.0.1, PORT: 53096,
> PID: 3653
> ERROR: Layer 'networking-layer' depends on layer 'meta-python', but this
> layer is not enabled in your configuration
>
> Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
>
> I then added meta-python in bblayers.conf
>
> /home/ankur/fido/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-python \
>
> Again started bitbake
> MACHINE=am335-evm bitbake tisdk-rootfs-image
>
> and got this error
>
> ERROR: ParseError at
> /home/ankur/fido/sources/meta-arago/meta-arago-extras/recipes-core/meta/
> external-arago-toolchain.bb:1: Could not include required file
> recipes-core/eglibc/eglibc-package.inc
>
> Summary: There were 3 WARNING messages shown.
> Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
>
> What wrong am I doing and how to fix it ?
>
> thanks
> Ankur
>
_______________________________________________
meta-arago mailing list
[email protected]
http://arago-project.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/meta-arago

Reply via email to