What version of gstreamer-imx, gstreamer, and yocto are you using? And what hardware are you using?

On 2016-10-16 16:46, Mark Farver wrote:
Having an intermittent issue, and I'm not really sure where to turn,
or what the solution might be.

We have a kiosk that plays a series of videos in a repeating loop via
GTK+/Weston and GStreamer.  Occasionally in the field the system gets
into a mode where every time a video plays (in a window) the entire
screen goes blank (not just the smaller overlaid video window).  Once
the video completes the screen is restored to normal.  Rebooting is
not enough to solve the issue, a power cycle is required.

The only log hint is a:
mxc_vpu 2040000.vpu_fsl: VPU interrupt received.

gstreamer is using playbin feeding imxeglvivsink on imx6dl

I suspect the video driver, but I'm not really sure.  Is there a
better place to find support or do I need to talk to NXP directly?

Suggestions?