On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 4:54 PM, Bejar-Colonia, Carlos
<carlos.bejar-colo...@philips.com> wrote:
> Hi Daiane,
>
> I haven't flashed the NAND manually yet. I am new to Yocto Project-based
> image build and having some difficulties to build the image (NAND boot, UBIFS
> file system), I thought I would try first loading the images that comes in
> MfgTool.

I don't have NAND to try on my imx7D board, so I have no idea if
mfgtools works out of box or not.

However, I would first start booting from sdcard, then you manually
copy the image from NAND and boot from there

Only to make sure your hardware is OK

Daiane