Hi,

Thanks for your fast reply.

Yes I've configured MACHINE=intel-quark and built core-image-base images that I
am testing with. I'm using poky, v 2.1.1, cloned via git.

I get a grub error when I try to boot my image, the default sd-card with
WindRiver Linux has a boot partition (fat) and a second partition with the
filsystem (extX).

When I do a wic list images I get the following:

  mkgalileodisk                                 Create an Galileo Gen 1/2 disk
image
  directdisk-multi-rootfs                       Create multi rootfs image using
rootfs plugin
  directdisk                                    Create a 'pcbios' direct disk
image
  directdisk-gpt                                Create a 'pcbios' direct disk
image
  mkhybridiso                                   Create a hybrid ISO image
  directdisk-bootloader-config                  Create a 'pcbios' direct disk
image with custom bootloader config
  qemux86-directdisk                            Create a qemu machine 'pcbios'
direct disk image
  mkefidisk                                     Create an EFI disk image
  sdimage-bootpart                              Create SD card image with a
boot partition
  mkgummidisk                                   Create an EFI disk image

I will give the mkgalileodisk another go and let you know how it goes

Thanks again for your help,

Best regards
Fredrik

21 sep. 2016 kl. 17:27 skrev Saul Wold