Hi Fredrik,

On 21.09.2016 21:44, Fredrik Östergren wrote:
I get a grub error when I try to boot my image, the default sd-card with
WindRiver Linux has a boot partition (fat) and a second partition with
the filsystem (extX).

Is this one of the boards that has GRUB 0.99 on the SPI flash?

If so, you can try to take the boot partition from the original WindRiver card and just sign the kernel and initrd you've built with signing tools and place those on the boot partition (FAT). Rootfs should be fine. AFAIK, meta-intel doesn't support building images for such boards (Intel DK100 and the likes).

WindRiver has tools for building images for those, though.