> While these patches are the same, I would prefer if we had 2 distinct
> patches for libva and gstreamer-vaapi.

Ok, I'll split the patch in two.

> Is this related to what Mikko found recently with gstreamer-plugins-
> bad?  I believe there was a missing dependency there also.

I think this is related, yes, but not directly. The goal in both this
and Mikko's work is to let the DISTRO_FEATURES guide the way how
various gstreamer components are built. At this moment it's the other
way around (gstreamer components require various distribution features
in order to build, pulling in too many dependencies).

Ismo