Hello,

So I don’t have any specific question really, I’m trying to set up a generic
x86 platform that uses intel and the intel GPU and I’m having a hard time
figuring out how to get opengl + Qt to work with the base meta-intel layer.
It’s hard to find any specifics without running into dozens of imx6 guides. I
have a nuc that I plan to test this with, with an i5. I’m also using the rocko
branch for all of my yocto layers.

I’m assuming I should use intel-corei7-64 but as far as opengl drivers I’m not
sure how to get them to work with Qt. The few things I’ve tried I always end up
with Qt’s autoconf step failing to find viable opengl driver.

| Note: -hostdatadir is not a subdirectory of -hostprefix.
|
| WARNING: Feature xinput2 is insignificant in this configuration, ignoring
related command line option(s).

| WARNING: Feature xkb is insignificant in this configuration, ignoring related
command line option(s).

| WARNING: Feature xkbcommon-system is insignificant in this configuration,
ignoring related command line option(s).

| WARNING: No QPA platform plugin enabled! This will
| produce a Qt that cannot run GUI applications.
| The dependencies needed for xcb to build are listed in
| src/plugins/platforms/xcb/README
|
| ERROR: Feature 'opengl-desktop' was enabled, but the pre-condition
'(config.win32 && !config.winrt && !features.opengles2 && (config.msvc ||
libs.opengl))
|                           || (!config.watchos && !config.win32 &&
libs.opengl)' failed.

| ERROR: The OpenGL functionality tests failed!
| You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL[_ES2],
| QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL[_ES2] and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL[_ES2] in the mkspec for your
platform.
| WARNING: exit code 3 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at
/home/dev/dev/yocto-project/build-x86/tmp/work/corei7-64-poky-linux/qtbase/5.11.0+gitAUTOINC+8a66924ca0-r0/temp/log.do_configure.58285)