>  Which layers are you using? I tried https://github.com/meta-qt5/meta-qt5
>  with poky and meta-intel and I don't see any error. However, the qtbase
>  version looks different.
>
> Thanks,
> Anuj

Did not mean to send that last email, I discovered a short key to send without
figuring what I pressed.

I’ve probably got more layers than I need at the moment since I’m trying to
build this in another project with new x86 support.  I’m using the Qt
commercial?? Layer. https://code.qt.io/yocto/ meta-qt5.git + some additional
layers. I’ll try removing some layers and configuration settings. Apart from
these customizations there are no other files, I got a little further than my
last email. Is the commercial layer not the preferred way of doing this?

  ${BSPDIR}/sources/poky/meta \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/poky/meta-poky \
  \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-multimedia \
  \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-intel \
  \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-gnome \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-python \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-networking \
  \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-barebox \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-mingw \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-qt5-community \
  \
  ${BSPDIR}/sources/meta-908-x86 \
  "

---
Custom machine

require conf/machine/intel-corei7-64.conf

#enable sqlite suport in Qt5

PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " gles2 gl linuxfb sql-sqlite"

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " libft4222"

#enable gstreamer for qtmultimedia

PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtmultimedia =" gstreamer"

PACKAGECONFIG_append-libva = "wayland"

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " libgles2-mesa"

#remove X11, add wayland support

#DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " x11 pulseaudio grub"

DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = " x11 grug-efi"

DISTRO_FEATURES_append = " wayland opengl barebox"

PREFERRED_PROVIDER_virtual/bootloader ?= "barebox"

EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES += "package-management"

#disable psplash

SPLASH = ""

----

Custom distro

DISTRO = "l908sbc"

DISTROOVERRIDES = "poky"

LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = "commercial"

#PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " accessibility"

PACKAGE_CLASSES ?= "package_rpm"

---

Local.conf

EXTRA_IMAGE_FEATURES = "debug-tweaks"

USER_CLASSES ?= "buildstats image-mklibs image-prelink"

PATCHRESOLVE = "noop"

PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qemu-native = " sdl"

PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-nativesdk-qemu = " sdl"

ASSUME_PROVIDED += "libsdl-native"

# allow the better GPU driver

LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST = "commercial"

BB_NUMBER_THREADS = '10'