Hi,

in the following some background information about me.

I am working in the 'Cognitronics and Sensor Systems' group at the 'Center of Excellence Cognitive Interaction Technology' at the Bielefeld University.

Part of my dissertation is the development of an autonomous mini robot AMiRo. Since the AMiRo is my second mini robot after the BeBot at which I perform and supervise the development of the electronic system and embedded information processing I have experience with the Yocto project and embedded software developing for some time.

I am interested in the integration of ROS into the Yocto project because the robot is designed to be used for research and education and therefore should support common robot frameworks.

At the moment I am working in the cross sectional project 'Systems Engineering' of the leading edge cluster 'it's OWL - Intelligent Technical Systems OstWestfalenLippe' and thus will contribute irregular to the project.

Kind regards,
  Stefan