Hi All,

I have just used Yocto with the meta-ti layer to build the minimal image,
placed all the files on an SD card and tried to boot ..
It gets a couple of seconds into the kernel and hangs on mmc pin setting,
copy of the boot --> http://pastebin.com/0asaJ9tf

Question: I built for MACHINE=beaglebone but I don't know if that is for
the while or black targets, or if there is a difference.
I suspect the issue is with the device-tree file .. the tool built a file
called  uImage-am335x-bone.dtb, but when the kernel tried to boot, it
wanted a file called am335x-boneblack.dtb, so I just re-named the produced
file to that and I got the above boot sequence ..

Maybe that is the wrong thing to do? Is there a way to get the build to
produce the am335x-boneblack.dtb file?

Thanks,
Bernie
_______________________________________________
meta-ti mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/listinfo/meta-ti

Reply via email to