Hi all,

If anyone has experience with Cmake, I could use a hand completing the
ceph upgrade that is marked as WIP in master-next.

It took me a few hours today, but I managed to get past python3
detection issues, but now I'm running into a compiler test failure
during the build.

To me, it looks like our sysroot isn't being passed, which could be
related to the toolchain.cmake not being used (since the compiler test
is being launched by a sub component).

I'm inclined to be stubborn about this, and keep working on getting
the package bumped, as it has missed a few upgrades and is in need of
some love.

Bruce

--
- Thou shalt not follow the NULL pointer, for chaos and madness await
thee at its end