I'm building a xen image based on Yocto Linux for Raspberry Pi 4B. I'm using
meta-oe, meta-raspberry + meta-virtualization.

I run an X server on my Dom0 Linux. It runs fine, because I'm able to forward
X11 via SSH and display e.g. galaxies game on my desktop. However, in my Dom0
OS there's /dev/fb0 and I'm not able to show anything on the HDMI-A-1 display.
I've added CONFIG_FB to the kernel and x11-base, x11-sato and xf86-video-fbdev
to the image.
My Distro contains "x11 vulkan pam systemd virtualization xen".

Is this a problem with framebuffer passthrough to the dom0? How can I make it
available to my dom0 OS?