[Edited Message Follows]

I'm building a xen image based on Yocto Linux for Raspberry Pi 4B. I'm using
meta-oe, meta-raspberry + meta-virtualization.

I run an X server on my Dom0 Linux. It runs fine, because I'm able to forward
X11 via SSH and display e.g. galaxies game on my desktop. However, in my Dom0
OS there's no /dev/fb0 and I'm not able to show anything on the HDMI-A-1
display.

I've added CONFIG_FB to the kernel and x11-base, x11-sato and xf86-video-fbdev
to the image.
My Distro contains "x11 vulkan pam systemd virtualization xen".

Is this a problem with framebuffer passthrough to the dom0? How can I make it
available to my dom0 OS?