On 2017-11-15 4:08 PM, Mark Asselstine wrote:
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:58:36 PM EST Richard Purdie wrote:
On Wed, 2017-11-15 at 12:59 -0500, Mark Asselstine wrote:
Checking for "$D" and doing an "exit 1" now results in errors such
as:

[log_check] warning: %post(keystone-cronjobs-...) scriptlet failed,
exit status 2

during image creation. Instead of escaping the script for "level-1"
(image creation postinst) we wrap the "level-2" (first boot) postinst
in an if statement. This also ensure the scriptlet in
indentity.bbclass is less prone to behaving differently based on the
postinsts defined in the classes which inherit 'identity'.

I think this could mean the postinst doesn't get executed at all if
there isn't an exit 1, else how would it know to defer to first boot?

Every time I touch the postinst I admittedly end up in a knot. I was
inspecting the rpm scripts and all seemed well but I will take another look to
ensure I am not being a dolt.

Either way thanks for the nudge Richard. Bruce hold off on this one for now. I
have so many little and big changes to get m-c-s back up to snuff I am better
off taking the time to ensure I am not messing something up.

hah. I already merged this one, so rebase and send any fixups.

Bruce

Mark

Cheers,

Richard