I tried to build "petalinux-image" using the instructions on the readme,
but I get this error.
"rkwilliamson@ubuntu:/opt/poky/build$ bitbake petalinux-image
ERROR: ParseError at /opt/poky/meta/conf/distro/defaultsetup.conf:7: Could
not include required file conf/distro/include/tcmode-linaro.inc"

BTW, I changed added meta-poky layer DISTRO ?= "poky" to DISTRO ?=
"petalinux". That was not in the instructions but I got an errors without
meta-poky poky distro

"rkwilliamson@ubuntu:/opt/poky/build$ bitbake petalinux-image
NOTE: ToasterUI waiting for events
WARNING: No recipes available for:
  /opt/poky/meta-petalinux/recipes-devtools/python/python-smartpm_%.bbappend

/opt/poky/meta-petalinux/recipes-extended/images/xen-image-minimal.bbappend
  /opt/poky/meta-petalinux/recipes-extended/xen/xen_4.8.0.bbappend
WARNING: No bb files matched BBFILE_PATTERN_gpe-layer
'^/opt/poky/meta-openembedded/meta-gpe/'
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES '${ROOTFS_PKGMANAGE_BOOTSTRAP}' (but
/opt/poky/meta-petalinux/recipes-core/images/petalinux-image.bb RDEPENDS on
or otherwise requires it)
NOTE: Runtime target '${ROOTFS_PKGMANAGE_BOOTSTRAP}' is unbuildable,
removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was:
['${ROOTFS_PKGMANAGE_BOOTSTRAP}']
ERROR: Required build target 'petalinux-image' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['petalinux-image',
'${ROOTFS_PKGMANAGE_BOOTSTRAP}']
ERROR: Command execution failed:
NOTE: Build exited with errorcode 1
NOTE: ToasterUI build done, brbe: None
WARNING: Return value is 0
rkwilliamson@ubuntu:/opt/poky/build$ bitbake petalinux-image
NOTE: ToasterUI waiting for events
ERROR:  OE-core's config sanity checker detected a potential
misconfiguration.
    Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the
checker (see sanity.conf).
    Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

    DISTRO 'poky' not found. Please set a valid DISTRO in your local.conf

ERROR: Command execution failed:
NOTE: Build exited with errorcode 1
NOTE: ToasterUI build done, brbe: None
WARNING: Return value is 0
rkwilliamson@ubuntu:/opt/poky/build$ bitbake petalinux-image
ERROR: ParseError at /opt/poky/meta-petalinux/conf/distro/petalinux.conf:1:
Could not include required file conf/distro/poky.conf
rkwilliamson@ubuntu:/opt/poky/build$ bitbake petalinux-image
ERROR: Layer directory '/opt/poky/meta/poky' does not exist! Please check
BBLAYERS in /opt/poky/build/conf/bblayers.conf"