>> This happened several times: we had a script with a specific number of
>> lines of code (say 200...), and later the same script has several
>> thousands of "blank" lines added to it (most of the time after an
>> execution error)....?
>
>This can happen if the execution error somehow gets confused about
>which object has the error: it'll try to put the cursor at a
>particular line in long script, but if it opens the wrong script, the
>blank lines get added.

Lately, on both Mac and Windows, I'm not getting any attempt to select a
line at all - the error dialog lists a specific line, but when I click
"Script..." it opens with the cursor at the top.

- Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World
  Multimedia Design and Development for Mac, Windows, UNIX, and the Web
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 http://www.FourthWorld.com
  US: 800-288-5825         Int'l: 323-225-3717        Fax: 323-225-0716