It works just fine for me. I use:

  set the textStyle of word x to y of fld z to "group"

And I check it with this line in a mouseUp handler:

  put the textStyle of the clickText

No problems. How are you trying to set it?

Marni

--
Marni Centor ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Summit Systems, Inc.

The views and opinions expressed in this email message are the sender’s
Systems Inc.