At 11:25 AM +0000 9/12/1999, Peter Reid wrote:
>I'm trying to simulate Netscape in a CBT package.  What I'd like to
>do is have a 'frame' stack which contains the Netscape button bars
>and edges with an inner stack that contains the Netscape page.  I've
>worked out how to keep the page stack above the frame stack and how
>to size it to fit precisely within the frame stack.  However, I
>haven't figured out how I can have a scrollable window/stack?
>
>I want the 'page' to be a pseudo Netscape form with labels, buttons,
>fields etc. that is larger than the frame and so it'll require a
>scrollbar.  IS there some simple obvious way of doing this by
>turning on a "scrollable" property for the stack/card, or do I have
>to add a scrollbar object and script it to scroll the stack/card?

Hi

Put all the objects to be scrolled in a group, and give the group a
scrollbar (set the vScrollbar property of the group). You'll probably
also need to set the LockLocation property of the group to prevent it
from resizing.

I'm interested to know why you're using two stacks to do this.
Couldn't you implement the "page stack" as a group on the card that
has the "frame" stuff?

Cheers
Dave Cragg

The LACS Centre (Business English Training Resources)
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.lacscentre.co.uk