Hello, I would be grateful if anyone could help me with changing the name
of a given customProperty (by scripting). So far I have tried

set the <newname> of this stack to the <name> of this stack
set the <name> of this stack to empty

This gives me a new custprop with the old content, but I'm still stuck with
the old custProp (without any content), and all my efforts to get rid of it
by scripting, have been without success. There must be an easier way which
I so far have overseen. Thanks in advance.

1. amanuensis Signe Marie Sanne      e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Romansk Institutt                            tel:  +47 55 58 21 27
Oysteins gt. 1
5007 Bergen          http://www.hf.uib.no/hfolk/mlab/default.html
Norway