> Hi ya'all,
>
> On the mac...
> Has anyone figured out how to open a standalone by dragging one of its
> files to it, or double-clicking one of its files, and then reading that
> file? I've looked at the environment variables $0 and $1. $0 has the path
> to the stack, but $1 is empty (MC2.3g8).
>
> Isn't that the way it's done in Windows?
>
> tereza

You know, I am going to need to do that as well.  I am working on a page
layout tool and would love my users to be able to double-click on a saved
file that will open up my app (just like a word pro document would do).
Does anyone know if this is possible on both Mac and Win?

-Mark Talluto
KIDware Technologies

This is the MetaCard mailing list.