When I set the callbacks for a player object, they work the first time
through the movie. After that they don't trigger on subsequent plays
unless I specifically "set" them again, even though when I query the
player it says they are still there. It looks like the property stays
set, but only works once. I can catch "mouseUp" and reset the property
each time, but it doesn't seem like it should be necessary. How is it
supposed to work?

Also, after a few repetitions, the controller stops working. The movie
plays through normally, but the controller doesn't move when you click
the start arrow, and you can't move it with the mouse. It doesn't look
like a memory problem, since the heapspace reports over 4 megs of free RAM.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay        |             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software          |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]