Its all Mac based and I'm using MC as an HTTP server with additional code to
process forms. It works a treat... until I make a mistake like a typo...

If I type :

on mouseUp
  put "thtml" ito "pageout"
end mouseUp

into the button script of any stack, its accepted ie no semantic error. When
I click on the button however an error "Cant find handler" along with line
number and other error info is presented in the Execution Error dialog box.
Great - enough info to locate and fix the problem.

Now if the above routine is called by a browser through a socket connection
to an MC stack then MC doesn't present the same Execution Error box and the
only clue that something is wrong is that nothing is returned to the
browser. Hence manually searching through the code. Any ideas ?