I'm trying to set up some "load URL" tests on a Windows box using a
dialup connection (to get some sense of timing, etc).  Currently the
computer is set up with Internet access via an Ethernet network.  Anyone
know what settings I should change so the machines knows to use the modem
instead of the Ethernet connection?

I've tried changing various bindings and adapters, removing TCP/IP
settings and the thing still wants to connect to the Internet over the
LAN.  I know I'm missing something but I can't find it in any of the 13
places you have to change settings on a Windows box...

Thanks,

Scott