Hello David,

> I've been using blogger
> for a couple of years now...

You knew about blogs *two years* ago. Wow! You are way
ahead of your time, David. IOW, you're a *genius* !

> got an MC XML_RPC client somewhere
> which you're welcome to.

Amazing! Superbe! Beyond my *wildest* expectations!
:))

Please locate this gem for me, ASAP, because Im
working actively on my MC-based blog client, as we
speak. Plus I have a blog up-and-running which, so
far, I can only use via its poorly-made web interface.

> We've just added an XML-RPC interface
> to a Zope powered WIKI...

This is a *fascinating* revelation, David. :))

I am familiar with Zope. We have a Zope expert on our
team whose name is Nicolas Marchildon. If you have any
tech difficulties related to Zope, then don't hesitate
to contact him thru me.

> ... and will be releasing that open source
> (most likely public domain) ...

Public Domain, eh! Admit it, David : I have had a (+)
influence on you.  ;-)

> ... as soon as it's all integrated
> with the CVS servers.

I am raptly interested, David. Please notify as soon
as it becomes available to the public. Count me among
the testers if indeed you need some testers.

Admiratively,

Alain Farmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]