Chipp Walters wrote:

I noticed in the latest DL of MetaCard, the alwaysBuffer of most IDE stacks is not set. While this was not necessary in previous versions of the engine, it is now used to disable the 'flashing' effect around windowsXP look and feel.

I recommend setting the alwaysBuffer of all IDE stacks to true.

I agree that it should be the default setting, and can add a preference for that. But with modern systems being how they are I would go further to request that it be changed in the engine.

Have you submitted a Bugzilla request for that, or shall I?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation