Hello Wouter and y'all,

> Only wondering why slowly all those little
> differences are creeping in. Undocumented
> little changes, to be discovered by
> (sometimes enervated :-) users.

This may be stretching this out of context but I would
like to chipin that more & more software, particularly
web stuff, requires an EMPIRICAL approach because the
docs are either absent or in very-serious need of some
refactoring. I *love* good docs, but when they are not
forthcoming ( as in this case ), then you have to make
do as best you can and seek a little bit of help from
your friends ( on this list ).  :)

Two (hundred) heads are better than one!  ;-)

Good hunting!

Alain F.