How did you manage to get MC recognized as an application? I talked about this with Sentman (quite a while ago) after my failed attempts and he said it is not possible to point to apple's apps disguised as folders. According to him, it was Apache limitation.

I am not sure now, it was 3 years ago on one of our MetaCard projects. The application wasn't even build with the Carbon engine, and running on OS X in the OS 9 emulation mode. Here is a note that I've written on configuring the ACGI Dispatcher [text in quote are the new one]:

Ah, okay, that was the powerpcc app. That works as it is a real app not a bundle.

Robert