> Dave Cragg wrote:
> Just a few comments on the Flash Player.
> Adobe/Macromedia have a product named Flex
> which can produce swf files for playback by
> the Flash player. This is quite a different
> development environment from Flash. For ex,
> there's no timeline.

Thanks for your input, Dave. :-)

I will look into Flex, as a potential alternative to
XUL and AJAX. As a matter of fact, Im a bit surprised
at myself for so casually disregarding one of the all
time MAJOR players in the web-deployment of multimedia
game.. humm.. pitch-battle, or struggle, are more like
it. ;-)

> Cheers
> Dave

Likewise,  :-)